What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
even better than i expected!

20200530_152544.jpg

20200530_152641.jpg
20200530_152614.jpg

Are you planning to drink them or keep them?
well they are 5+ years old now, i should drink them at some stage. just dug a couple more out and i have 5 total from my last trip to de struise. i just cant stomach the thought of 750ml of 13% in one sitting. one of these days i will though. maybe ill find a local homebrew club to share once they start back up.

well they are 5+ years old now, i should drink them at some stage. just dug a couple more out and i have 5 total from my last trip to de struise. i just cant stomach the thought of 750ml of 13% in one sitting. one of these days i will though. maybe ill find a local homebrew club to share once they start back up.

I’d have happily volunteered to come and help you out if you lived a bit closer. I spent many happy years in and around Buxton, where are you?

settled on this one. i have had a few of these in the past but forgot how complicated they are. lots of chocolate, camp fire smoke and marshmellow aromas and a bit of brett sour. taste is amazing, very similar to the aroma with tons of malt and coffee finish. the sour does not come through the taste though. this one absolutely deserves its reputation.

20200530_153141.jpg

I’d have happily volunteered to come and help you out if you lived a bit closer. I spent many happy years in and around Buxton, where are you?
out in suffolk just outside of bury st edmunds. if you make it out this way let me know.

i also have had many happy days in buxton brewery after some long days of biking and running. last time i was there i had this peanut butter stout that was to die for. i think maybe the wrapped bottle they were talking about earlier in these drinking escapades. i was staying at that cool hotel across the street. such an amazing little gem.

where are you at?

out in suffolk just outside of bury st edmunds. if you make it out this way let me know.

i also have had many happy days in buxton brewery after some long days of biking and running. last time i was there i had this peanut butter stout that was to die for. i think maybe the wrapped bottle they were talking about earlier in these drinking escapades. i was staying at that cool hotel across the street. such an amazing little gem.

where are you at?

I’m in Kent now, been here for several years and probably won’t go anywhere else - except on a quest to try an exceptional beer perhaps! 😂

Same old roughians...I've been down her shop again drilling and fixing and sign puttering up...watered allotment..now I'm knackered out and opened a big bottle of Punk....
Sounds like you deserve it acheers.

I do..two nights on the trot! Plus I have a bit more time as I have a part curry left over from the other night..and a bit in the freezer...not unless I start making naan breads ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back