What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I would normally say that anything following that would be a disappointment but this is another omnipollo epic that gets far less attention. A superb imperial IPA.

Attachments

• IMG_20200529_232836.jpg
    IMG_20200529_232836.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 55
Back from a walk in the woods/mini shop. Time for a beer! This Boon Doggle stuff is ****... £1 a bottle in Morrisons.

Got some cheeky craft beers in Lidl, 99p a bottle! My fridge is looking healthy 😏
IMG_20200530_141430.jpg

My only homebrew ready at the moment is 5 660ml bottles of weizenbock, far too strong for a session at 7.3% so I've had to outsource my beers for the weekend.

Just had a MJ Juicy IPA that I added an extra 50g of Simcoe to at dryhop, I listened to @Fuzzy Growler and glad I did athumb.. , Kegged it yesterday afternoon and force carbed @ 40psi, just right and @ 4C nice after a hot brew room (brewed an AG today).

Just had a MJ Juicy IPA that I added an extra 50g of Simcoe to at dryhop, I listened to @Fuzzy Growler and glad I did athumb.. , Kegged it yesterday afternoon and force carbed @ 40psi, just right and @ 4C nice after a hot brew room (brewed an AG today).
Pleasing to hear that as I've got a bottle of MJ from @Fuzzy Growler in the fridge clapa

Back from a walk in the woods/mini shop. Time for a beer! This Boon Doggle stuff is ****... £1 a bottle in Morrisons.

Got some cheeky craft beers in Lidl, 99p a bottle! My fridge is looking healthy 😏View attachment 26751

My only homebrew ready at the moment is 5 660ml bottles of weizenbock, far too strong for a session at 7.3% so I've had to outsource my beers for the weekend.

Hope you have that Proper Job, unfortunately the head brewer from St Austell passed away yesterday.

tried this arbor cafe creme i found in m&s. its god awful, smells like day old coffee from the petrol station and the taste is just marginally better. down the drain it goes.

20200530_151855.jpg

that 750 of pannepot is calling my name. i should see whats in the other boxes i stored away a few years back.

tried this arbor cafe creme i found in m&s. its god awful, smells like day old coffee from the petrol station and the taste is just marginally better.

View attachment 26755

that 750 of pannepot is calling my name. i should see whats in the other boxes i stored away a few years back.

That’s disappointing, you’d expect more from M&S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back