What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One for the road for me. Earlier talk of old tom has prompted me to have one of my clones. It's not identical but it's not a bad attempt .

20200612_233443.jpg

Just got in from a nice country walk. Gathered enough elderflowers for an elderflower wine/champagne brewday tomorrow.

Time for a beer!
IMG_20200613_121149.jpg

Not as good as the vocation pride and joy I had yesterday, but very easy drinking.

Well that went down far too fast.

Next up a first taste of my Triple-ish. 4 months in the bottle.
IMG_20200613_124300.jpg

Not quite there yet, but very smooth with no alcohol bite. Too drinkable at 8% 😅

My Tribute has gone but I do have a Summer Lightning carbing in the corny. Won't be ready for a few days yet. So it's Tokyo Lager tonight.

Sat in the garden with a bottle of Chablis. Fancy a Belgian blond or three shortly out of the bar

Barbecuing a lamb shoulder and drinking this. Nice Saison yeast character though pretty restrained, and a floral hop coming through. Perfect beer for a sunny afternoon

Attachments

• 8E019883-552C-4FB4-8B94-9A0D70C5EACC.jpeg
    8E019883-552C-4FB4-8B94-9A0D70C5EACC.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 54
That's a fantastic glass mate and looks like a good pint of porter 🤘 athumb.. :beer1:
I've not had a Trooper for ages!
Cheers mate, my local Morrisons were selling gift tins with a glass, cool tin (which I am determined to find a use for) and a bottle of Trooper for £2.

Raging with myself for only picking up one 😂

Had a couple of my MJ Juicy Session IPA's, a few left in the keg, Mrs went shopping this morning and came back with Shipyard APA and Morrisons own APA (made by Oakham Ales) so having a couple of them till homemade curry time later.

Trying my trillium sleeper street clone for the first time, fantastic head retention but it's got a way to go yet, malty with almost a banana flavour, there's a lot going on in this glass at the moment, it's a decent beer but feel it will get better over time
IMG_20200613_172419713_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back