What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another bottle of my Wilko Lighthouse kit beer now improved significantly in the past few hours (that or the two beers Ive had in between)

One of the last few mosaic pale...one tonight then keeping the last couple for curry night on Monday probably....
I have unfortunately had to purchase more rescue supplies to see me through the days off...pah!
I got 160 pints WIP...brewing Tuesday...

The first proper tasting of my dunkels bock. Incredibly happy with it, I think I might just use Munich malt as the base for all my beers now I'm just in love with the stuff.

Cranberry cider
20200507_193503.jpg

Going through the La Choulette back catalogue. Loving every minute and it's doing me no good at all. One of the very few French breweries, in my BIIBH opinion who can brew a decent drop. Got some of their fruit beers and some of their Aien Porter Blackout, but I think I'll leave them until tomorrow as I can feel a bit of a wobble coming on and it is, after, the last episode of Devs tonight (thank God). Yep. Better stick with the supercharged dead pony.

I've had a long day in the garden today so had a pint of my summer lightning g clone which is meh, and I'm currently having a pint of chinook smash which is marvelous.

Kettlesmith Fogline Belgian Pale from a mixed case delivered from the brewery this week. Wheaty, soft, underplayed hops, fruity, dry finish. V impressed.

Attachments

• 15888829229786214884416037256329.jpg
    15888829229786214884416037256329.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 129
The oxidised NEIPA in this mug Neipa oxidisation
Interesting how taste perception is so much to do with sight. I thought the beer was great not having to look at its odd appearance.
Now on the benromach (my home towns whisky)

This is another brewery I'd never heard of before but the beer is decent. Bit more old school with a big assertive bitterness, but I like it. athumb..

View attachment 25532
I've had a couple of there's and the double version of this baby faced, my girlfriend likes there one trick pony, it's a sour, I'm not too keen on sours personally

No blue in the sky here today 😟

We can’t see clear beautiful blue skies, there’s a thin veil of cloud pretty much covering the sky. The sun is shining through though and is really warm so I’m hoping it will burn away the clouds.

I can hear people setting up BBQs and playing music (as are we) and of course I have a beer in my hand so I’m happy.

You joining us?

We can’t see clear beautiful blue skies, there’s a thin veil of cloud pretty much covering the sky. The sun is shining through though and is really warm so I’m hoping it will burn away the clouds.

I can hear people setting up BBQs and playing music (as are we) and of course I have a beer in my hand so I’m happy.

You joining us?
I will be doing very soon, there's a VE day distance street party on our road today, basically everyone sitting on there doorstep raising a glass, so I don't want to start too early today 🤣 I'm just looking at electric kettles to up my biab game

I will be doing very soon, there's a VE day distance street party on our road today, basically everyone sitting on there doorstep raising a glass, so I don't want to start too early today 🤣 I'm just looking at electric kettles to up my biab game

YOU don’t want to start too early? 😂

We have something similar at 4:00 but I’m definitely not waiting until then before I have a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back