What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dunkelweisen - only bottled on 03/05/2020! ashock1

IMG_20200506_180322881_HDR[1].jpg

I had a bonus belated birthday Beerhawk beer box arrive out of the blue today.
Including this rye ale from Estonian brewery Sori.
Never heard of them before but it's really soft, smooth, clean, low bitterness but beautifully balanced . Brilliant beer!
20200506_182230.jpg

I had a bonus belated birthday Beerhawk beer box arrive out of the blue today.
Including this rye ale from Estonian brewery Sori.
Never heard of them before but it's really soft, smooth, clean, low bitterness but beautifully balanced . Brilliant beer!
View attachment 25490
I wonder is Estonia an up and coming beer country, the brewery Pohjala is Estonian and they're great too.

2C008CE7-FDF0-4D5F-975F-DA646D6DA546.jpeg
Little Ox Dark and Seedy

Imtransfered the 2L bottle of this I purchased to a mini keg and it seems to be working quite well. Sadly the brewery is now out of stock, of this one or I would have ordered a couple, of bottles. Nice, vanilla stout.

Contrary to appearances this is NOT my hazy IPA. It’s one of the last few beers from my daughter. Looks beautiful but I’m not altogether sure about this one.

3623838C-AB1F-42ED-836D-F81FE3B52A53.jpeg

Edit: actually this was not bad, it just followed a hoppy and flavoursome IPA!

Last edited:
It was too sunny out not to have a beer this evening so I poured myself a wheat beer...

Then I got excited and decided to give my American barley wine it's first taste.

I wasn't disappointed either, I think this'll be incredible once it's had time to age. I'm getting earthy pine from the Chinook, and tonnes of orange from the Amarillo. Slightly sweet toffee, and a slight hint of ash too. Warm alcohol, but nothing harsh, which is dangerous as it's over 11%.View attachment 25485
I think the Mrs might've slipped some Rohypnol into this batch, I've just woken up and I don't remember a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back