What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspired by @Banbeer's blending two beers, I've mixed a bottle of dubbel with half a bottle of bretted pale ale to hopefully give me some idea of how my brett quad will taste when it's done. Really interesting how the brown sugar and earthy flavours blend, not sure I've ever had a beer like this but I like it acheers.
Q2fjqF7.jpg

I'm letting the side down tonight, trying to have a few days off as I've had a drink whilst in lockdown every day for 9-10 weeks 😬🤣

I'm letting the side down tonight, trying to have a few days off as I've had a drink whilst in lockdown every day for 9-10 weeks 😬🤣

Not letting the side down at all, just looking after yourself. 👍

I’ve had a few odd days off but it’s been a while since I last went more than two days without beer in a week. I have one now in fact.

im jumping on the blending bandwagon. mixed my imperial stout with my mosaic munich pale ale. its a really interesting blend.

i also did a splash of kombucha in my saison, really adds a nice sour bite to it.

Yey, sort of completed my kegerator this afternoon as I had a delivery from BrewKegTap (shank, SS intertap flow control tap, Ball lock disconnect, drip tray) etc etc...., drilled the 22mm holes for the shanks and set up the taps but forgot to order a 3/8" to 3/16" JG reducer so can only have one tap working at a time at the moment, so the same as yesterday 50/50 pour of MJ Juicy Session IPA and an AG double hopped APA.....Mmmm....Mmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back