What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second beer from my Tesco run. Absolutely spot on. Can't beat it for £3.50 👍

20200620_165858.jpg

View attachment 27960
Honest brew box for father's Day...Inc a pair of drinking socks and a natty little glass!
Looks a nice selection...
:groupdancing:
There was some secretive parcel accepting in my house today, which I'm very much hoping is beer after I mistimed my cloudwater order and it's not arriving till next week. :coat:
Making do with one of these.
Cheers everyone
acheers.
20200620_171423.jpg

Ready for this after a 3 hour walk in the beating sun. I seem to have given away more of these than I drink, partly because it tastes so good. My Stockpile APA/IPA
rps20200620_174359.jpg

Crystal clear if I don't pour the whole bottle, but the sediment is so well compacted I now enjoy the whole bottle.

I'm dodging the home brew tonight and am supping a very nice sparkling white wine.

One of the few bottles of a recent GH APA that I drew off the keg a few months ago - needless to say it now tastes a lot better than when the other 90% of it got supped.

20200620_175213.jpg

That was after a session on thhs new addition a bit earlier:

20200619_183054.jpg

Muntons Pilsner, whilst waiting for pitching temp....

Attachments

• 9B5C2786-D6A9-4BC0-9365-6D914FC38D80.jpeg
    9B5C2786-D6A9-4BC0-9365-6D914FC38D80.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 101
Had the in laws round for a bbq this evening so no pictures....

Started with my chocolate rum stout, then onto my Chinook/El dorado/mosaic IPA which has just hit it's stride. Then a mango hibiscus pale, followed by my weizenbock. 1 each for me and the father in law.

Father in law is now fast asleep, and I'm trying to hide my drunkenness from the rest of the family 😂

A terrible bottle of red wine has been opened to celebrate first AG brew day. Morrisons best Burgundy, nasty. I'm not objecting to red wine, just this one.

:groupdancing:
There was some secretive parcel accepting in my house today, which I'm very much hoping is beer after I mistimed my cloudwater order and it's not arriving till next week. :coat:
Making do with one of these.
Cheers everyone
acheers.
View attachment 27961

Fingers crossed! Mine arrived yesterday and they’re nearly all gone. 🤫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back