What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20210408_001957.jpg

Hb NEIPA

This is a first try of my lemon and rosemary rye Saison. Its only two weeks in the bottle. Lovely carbonation, deep hazy yellow. This has a lot going on, really intense aroma and flavor. Lemon, pine and herbs. This is going to take at least another 8 weeks for everything to come together. Promising start
IMG_20210409_195606993.jpg

One of several tonight, a celebratory Bramling Cross bitter in an engraved glass tankard from my children.o see everywhere with one of a bloke enjoying his beer ON A BEER FORUM. But I'll nit-pick now as half of those pictures of of old fol, not a couple in their early days. Now if you've got a sore head don't take it out on me. I'm breaking any rules and I'm not being disrespectful to Phillip or those he left behind. noto see everywhere with one of a bloke enjoying his beer ON A BEER FORUM. But I'll nit-pick now as half of those pictures of of old fol, not a couple in their early days. Now if you've got a sore head don't take it out on me. I'm breaking any rules and I'm not being disrespectful to Phillip or those he left behind. not
Happy birthday me! :beer1:
View attachment 44873
Happy birthday to you. And congrats on your very enlightened children. Got their priorities right.

View attachment 44852
Stout's not my usual tipple but this is like an espresso martini! Delish!

Something I wanted to show you. Like you say not your usual tipple but if you like it you might like this stuff? My son got my hubby one of these as part of his Christmas box and it was the most lovely thing I've ever had! So smooth and creamy! And I don't like lager, beer and stout etc.

Have you tried this or has anyone else had it? I'm not biased because I live in York honestly! 😊

stout.jpg

Reactions: HSD
Sticking with @samale beers with his Czech pilsner next
Another fantastic beer
I’m not a fan of lagers and pilsners but this could convert me
Not attempting to describe this one too much as I would get it wrong but it’s got a subtle hop aroma with a bready biscuity flavour followed by a sweet malt after taste. 👍
69ADADED-038D-4B8C-869F-A5BCB81EA343.jpeg

Sticking with @samale beers with his Czech pilsner next
Another fantastic beer
I’m not a fan of lagers and pilsners but this could convert me
Not attempting to describe this one too much as I would get it wrong but it’s got a subtle hop aroma with a bready biscuity flavour followed by a sweet malt after taste. 👍View attachment 44876
That's my first attempt at a lager. Not sure if it's good or not. My final gravity was on the high side but it's more than drinkable 👍

Something I wanted to show you. Like you say not your usual tipple but if you like it you might like this stuff? My son got my hubby one of these as part of his Christmas box and it was the most lovely thing I've ever had! So smooth and creamy! And I don't like lager, beer and stout etc.

Have you tried this or has anyone else had it? I'm not biased because I live in York honestly! 😊

View attachment 44874
Had that in their tap room....in better times.

View attachment 44874
That looks interesting. Love darker beers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back