What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20210409_171009293.jpg

Stout's not my usual tipple but this is like an espresso martini! Delish!

I do like a drink but I don't want to be fat and unhealthy! So I pretty much weigh and track everything I consume yes. Why would you not? Perhaps there'd be less obesity if more people did this! Slightly impertinent question...
Take a chill pill, Lisa love.

Why would I want to weigh my beer? Every man knows a pint of beer weighs 1.2528 pounds, or thereabouts.

Life is too short to worry about weights and measures, but whatever floats your boat.

Out of interest, how many grams of milk goes in your morning tea?

Time to treat myself with another beer from @dave_77

This one is a Czech Amber Lager weighing in at 4.6%

The bottle was generously filled and by that I mean the beer was pressed against the cap 😂 Cheers Dave! athumb..

Carbonation is good, colour is amazing, and the beer is crystal clear.

8105866A-32A0-423A-AEE9-68579AD05E9F.jpeg

Aroma is mostly bready malt, maybe a little toast and a raisin or two.

Flavour is actually quite fruity and with a really good hit of malt - reminds me of the malt extract my mum used to give me as a child to build up my puny physique!

It’s another really nice ale Dave and is almost gone in the few minutes to write up this post.

Thank you!

Take a chill pill, Lisa love.

Why would I want to weigh my beer? Every man knows a pint of beer weighs 1.2528 pounds, or thereabouts.

Life is too short to worry about weights and measures, but whatever floats your boat.

Out of interest, how many grams of milk goes in your morning tea?

well I’m sorry if for the first time in your life someone has challenged you. I don’t like bullies.

“Clearly the rations are playing havoc with your hormones. Take a chill pill.”

Chauvinistic as well 😂

An irrelevant question. I wasn’t putting my scales on display for you to see. I was showing the drink I was having, that is, after all, the point of the thread. Not to take the pi*s out of people.

Your first mistake is thinking I’m gonna roll over and submit because I’m a woman, because I’m telling you now, I won’t.

You are really showing the size of your intellect here. I bet you have other things that match it as well 🙄

Last edited:
Chauvinistic as well 😂

An irrelevant question. I wasn’t putting my scales on display for you to see. I was showing the drink I was having, that is, after all, the point of the thread. Not to take the pi*s out of people.

Your first mistake is thinking I’m gonna roll over and submit because I’m a woman, because I’m telling you now, I won’t.

You are really showing the size of your intellect here. I bet you have other things that match it as well 🙄
**** me. Who let's these kind of people on here. I bet the scales some sort of ad.

I glad I didn't ask where you got the glass from. If you don't like people commenting on your posts, best go somewhere else to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back