What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having neglected the HB a bit over the last few days, I've realised I'm going to need some empty kegs in a couple of days 😬
Starting with the half keg of Hodgepodge Pale.
Still can't get over how pithy and bitter it is for 35 IBUs in a 5% beer with a full on chloride heavy neipa water profile 🤷‍♂️
🍻
20210426_182201.jpg

I was going to save this for my end of the week holiday but I have had a hectic few days, totally knackered but in need of a beer.

A delightful Belgian pale from @dave_77.
Slight hint of spice from the yeast, clear as day and a lovely floral hoppy taste to finish. I don't think it's as Belgian esque as the previous one I had previous of you but a lovely sunny evening beer. Got a Belgian pale on the brew list.

Attachments

• 20210426_195355.jpg
    20210426_195355.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 31
I've moved onto the West coast IPA. Not quite as red as it looks in the picture.
This seems to be a never ending keg - for at least a week I've been expecting it to kick, but it's still going. Not that I'm complaining 😂
20210426_204304.jpg

Let see if this lives up to some of the hype.

DDH Pale from cloudwater, brewed by brewdog.

This is lovely. Hopped with citra, mosaic and Talus. For a £3.50 supermarket beer this is good. One of the best from the Tesco range.
Good isn't it 🍻

I was going to save this for my end of the week holiday but I have had a hectic few days, totally knackered but in need of a beer.

A delightful Belgian pale from @dave_77.
Slight hint of spice from the yeast, clear as day and a lovely floral hoppy taste to finish. I don't think it's as Belgian esque as the previous one I had previous of you but a lovely sunny evening beer. Got a Belgian pale on the brew list.
Glad you enjoyed. That version was a lighter grain bill to previous versions to experiment with different hop combo's.

HB I'd given up with PB's until I read your posts and thought I'd try with a bitter. Thank you for the advice and help turned out really nice.

A pint of 3C in the sun. Glorious!

Just a couple of jobs today. Tip-run this morning followed by a garage tidy-up. This afternoon, posted some beers and put the curtains up on the gazebo - you can see one of them in this shot.

View attachment 46055

Can't beat a tip run. We have a webcam on ours and it was rammo all day yesterday but then at 4 o'clock cleared up so summoned eldest offspring to help me dispatch a couple of tree trunks plus other assorted ****. Was so quiet I swung by home and got every last piece of detritus and did 2nd visit. Normally there's a bloke on hassling you about what you've got - made me go on weighbridge when I smashed up old timber shed.

Great feeling knowing that two 'mum busses' full of **** is now somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back