What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A session IPA from Beer52 while I wait for the charcoal to light. Got a couple of Tomahawks waiting to go on the kamado in half an hour or so.
A1B3A6D4-E4BD-4ECE-AD6B-A4B154FA0ABB.jpeg

Mrs is out so time to watch a film and have a couple of beers.
First up is @samale Czech Amber Lager. Really nice , almost has a smokiness to it. It's malty but still got some crisp finish to it. Good level of bitterness. I prefer to my attempt of this style(think I over did the melanodian or Munich as had too much of a raisin flavour). Really good. Cheer mate🍺
IMG_20210531_183941.jpg

Mrs is out so time to watch a film and have a couple of beers.
First up is @samale Czech Amber Lager. Really nice , almost has a smokiness to it. It's malty but still got some crisp finish to it. Good level of bitterness. I prefer to my attempt of this style(think I over did the melanodian or Munich as had too much of a raisin flavour). Really good. Cheer mate🍺View attachment 48266
Looks well 👌

A shorter pub day today because we had grandchildren with us. We moved on from the pub where we had lunch to a micro pub in @dan125 and @dave_77 neck of the woods called the 10:50 from Victoria, a tiny place built into the arch of a railway viaduct. Some pics...

View attachment 48137
View attachment 48138View attachment 48139
View attachment 48140View attachment 48141
...and now from my own brew-shed...
View attachment 48142
Slow reply sorry (been recovering from a stag do since Saturday) but that's just 10 mins down the road from me.... Nice place when the weather's good but a bit limited for space on a rainy day 😂

Oi!Oi! What's this secret new beer?
Hope I haven't let any cats out of any bags 🤣

😂 It’s actually Summer Breeze V3. Dan is being kind, it didn’t work very well in bottles. It is better from the keg but I suspect I’ve reached my limit without closed transfers. I’m also not entirely sure about Azzaca being the right bedfellow to Galaxy and Citra.

😂 It’s actually Summer Breeze V3. Dan is being kind, it didn’t work very well in bottles. It is better from the keg but I suspect I’ve reached my limit without closed transfers. I’m also not entirely sure about Azzaca being the right bedfellow to Galaxy and Citra.
Did you use any galaxy hotside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back