What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off on leave and caravanning this week. Penny, our crazy dog photo bombing my artistic attempt at photography. First up vocation tr-hop-ical.

IMG_20210713_194746.jpg

I am starting to enjoy it. It's not mind blowing but Its a nice solid drink. Probably send a couple out on swaps to get a bit of feedback. 👍
That's a great description actually,. Are you getting a lot of grapefruit?

@Pennine have you started drinking any homebrew yet
Yeah just my cashmere pale ale. It's only been bottled for 2 weeks though. I am getting a lot of weird flavours and I am not sure if it's cashmere or diacetyl. I am trying to not have an opinion on it for a couple more weeks. It's also the first time I have used Wyeast 1450 and I am not sure if I like it?

Another one that was meant to be hazy... fermented with MJ Hophead yeast - never again.
After 6 weeks in the keg it's improved a bit but still has an unpleasant harsh synthetic taste. If I didn't already have the empty keg I need for the weekend this would be a candidate for my 2nd ever drain pour 😕
20210713_220524.jpg

Drinking Steam Brew's 'The Sister' from Lidl, a session IPA at 4.9%.
Quite pleasant with a definite taste of pineapple. Not sure I'd spend a whole session on it but I'd buy it again.

Beer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back