What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That actually sounds quite good, any chocolate in their?
No, but there might be if I made it again. Not had one for a few months and It was better than I remembered, but among my least favourite of the kits I've made.

Nothing beats having a bbq and a few beers in the sun. Was supposed to be extremely heavy rain and thunder storms today but we have seen nothing yet so making the most of it.
AED730E9-9C82-49AB-940E-50A6B48982F6.jpeg

Nothing beats having a bbq and a few beers in the sun. Was supposed to be extremely heavy rain and thunder storms today but we have seen nothing yet so making the most of it. View attachment 52136
Nothing beats having a bbq and a few beers in the sun. Was supposed to be extremely heavy rain and thunder storms today but we have seen nothing yet so making the most of it. View attachment 52136
Spoilt are you renting the house out for the summer 😄😄

Home from visiting family over the last couple of weeks so time for a bit of kitchen cooking dancing accompanied by this rather refined witbier courtesy of @dan125 😋.

DA3A2FC7-2575-4A70-8EBE-643439C0E08B.jpeg
I’ve been telling myself I’m not a fan of wheat beers … think this has just called my bluff! Deliciously fine with a complexity that belies its apparent lightness 😍.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back