What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So nice I drank it twice. Another Belgian pale ale 👍🏼
IMG_20210128_162611_1.jpg

First look at my American Wheat. It has had 2 weeks carbing in bottle so a bit early but pretty happy. Clean, bright, low IBUs. If I brew again, I think I'd up the hops a bit but it's a good quaffer on a Thursday evening and all the better for being home brewed. Cheers!

@samale you‘re obviously Irish! I’ve not yet had the pleasure of trying larkins since I moved home but I’ve heard great things! Very familiar with the 8 degrees offerings and really like them!

@samale you‘re obviously Irish! I’ve not yet had the pleasure of trying larkins since I moved home but I’ve heard great things! Very familiar with the 8 degrees offerings and really like them!
Yes I am Irish, I live in Derry. Larkin's is very good. What part of Ireland are you from.
Kinnegar is also very good

Yes I am Irish, I live in Derry. Larkin's is very good. What part of Ireland are you from.
Kinnegar is also very good
I’m from Meath originally, moved to London in 2013 but moved back to Ireland (Sligo) last year! Will pick up some kinnegar next time I see it!

London to Sligo is some change in life style. Sligo is very expensive for a pint. I think it's only second to Dublin. Lovely restaurant called the coach lane. Excellent food 👌

London to Sligo is some change in life style. Sligo is very expensive for a pint. I think it's only second to Dublin. Lovely restaurant called the coach lane. Excellent food 👌
Aha I should say I’m not actually in Sligo town! Just bought a house in Enniscrone! When things are back to normal I’ll take a trip to Sligo! I went to uni in Dublin and moved to London, so Sligo seems cheap in comparison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back