What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is defo an irony in the name of that second beer from them. That’s such a shame as that shouldn’t happen. They should be recalling all of those.
I got them in a competition win on Instagram. The sender Brewery Box said they've had quite a few problematic beers from this brewery and won't be stocking them for a while until it's sorted. They're throwing me a couple of replacement beers too so that's nice of them.

Blackened Sun on the other hand have said they've had no complaints but will look into it.

Crying me another José
IMG_20210128_222124387.jpg

A bit of a special night for me. A decent amount of whisky followed by a raspberry cider home brew that I did a while ago.
Happy Thursday 👍

Hump day over, time for Something Good (8)View attachment 40293
This beer went out of date mid December, but was only canned mid September.... I wonder what it was like at it's peak because I'm really enjoying this. Chinook, Simcoe and Enigma hops, and West Coast yeast. It's clean, a little citrusy and very piney.
Isn't HUMP day good then? - I put mine on the calendar only to find Mrs DOJ scribbles it out :laugh8:

I'm 55 and get 4 19:00-07:00 every 28 days. Well I hate them so much I use my holidays to turn it into 2 full shifts and 2 halfs. - No wonder I drink so much!
My shift pattern change from 4 off 4 on. Now I start tonight and work 3 nights back in Thursday Friday day shift. Off sat Sunday back in Monday night for 4 nights finish on Friday morning. Then back in Tuesday Wednesday day shift.
Not sure which I prefer

Not blaming anyone in particular... But there's a tendency hereabouts to laud the qualities of saison.
Frequently.
I don't think I ever sampled many saison and certainly haven't had one in the last year.
So next up for me is this:
_20210129_183250.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back