What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife is having JD & Coke. For me the Proof of Concept, a DDH session IPA at 4.3%. It’s pale and is quite hoppy. I get the grapefruit, lemon and orange, not so much the peach but there’s a hint in the finish perhaps.

34F5C768-3D9A-4A54-B636-CF8AF2B09136.jpeg
49BAE78C-3595-4772-B179-5F1DF39E226B.jpeg

Is it because it’s December that more people seem to be on the drink during the week ?
having another glass of Belgian while the wife has a mango and passion fruit sour.
bit too cold in the brew shed for the beers but a warm up in the house will work. View attachment 58592

YES!! When December comes, no-one cares! At least, that's how it rolls in our house!

View attachment 58598
Well day 2 is a bit of a stunner if you ask me! How the hell do they get those flavours? 🤔

I refer you to my last comment 😂

No seriously, it wasn't unpleasant but it's really never seen real raspberry - clearly artificially flavoured. I do buy this sort of beer myself but purists wouldn't be impressed by it.

On the positive side, the large sized can is impressive. I must've done something right with my kids to want them to treat me in this way. They're awesome.

B7E622E4-8116-43BD-A8FF-849A56FF92E8.jpeg

Last edited:
I refer you to my last comment 😂

No seriously, it wasn't unpleasant but it's really never seen real raspberry - clearly artificially flavoured. I do buy this sort of beer myself but purists wouldn't be impressed by it.

On the positive side, the large sized can is impressive. I must've done something right with my kids to want them to treat me in this way. They're awesome.

View attachment 58600
I really disliked that one as it was a total mechanical flavour. Not for me.

View attachment 58598
Well day 2 is a bit of a stunner if you ask me! How the hell do they get those flavours? 🤔
Flavour concentrates, i tried that one and it tasted nasty to me, artificial like some bad cheap squash drink.

Edit:- lots of their beers have concentrated flavours added, parma violets, mallow laser quest, hazy jane guava, elvis juice etc etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back