What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well @Clint, that’s me ready to start wrapping now. How are you getting on?

View attachment 59956
Still in contemplation...historically I'm a late night,last minute,inebriated present wrapper. Years gone by have seen me performing stealth ops into the loft,cunjoring up hidden bicycles and assembling all manor of articles. Now as the children are older it's vastly more expensive stuff in very much smaller packages..

This is Abbot Ale. Not bad value in a can but I cannot forgive Greene King for ruining pubs particularly the Burn Brae Bearsden Glasgow which I used to enjoy when we our daughter!
20211223_180554.jpg

Still in contemplation...historically I'm a late night,last minute,inebriated present wrapper. Years gone by have seen me performing stealth ops into the loft,cunjoring up hidden bicycles and assembling all manor of articles. Now as the children are older it's vastly more expensive stuff in very much smaller packages..
Done! I did deploy a tactical weapon this year, my 13yr old daughter. Otherwise I’d still be at an hour from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back