What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Farmers Pale from Bradfield. Me and the wife appear to be on a bit of a sesh... The box has some Tiffin in it from a bakery just down the road from our holiday cottage. Well, it did. It's in my expanding gut now.

IMG_20210716_192257.jpg

B025C156-9641-429E-B910-69C09CC0A939.jpeg
Well this was supposed to be called Golden Harvest made with golden promise and a little black malt. Unfortunately I kind of underestimated how much the black malt would darken the beer but I‘ve already keyed the na,e into my spread so I’m not changing it.

The beer itself was primarily hopped with Fuggles with a late addition of Bramling cross and Styrian Golding and fermented with Omega Hot Head which gives it a slightly fruity taste. While I intended it as a bitter I’m not sure if it would quite meet the style guidelines but it’s a damm nice 4% beer non the less. Happy Friday all.

Hi John she has had her first jab we are both double jabbed I just hope we are all ok she works in retail in the Trafford centre so is in contact with a lot of people, our son has to isolate he works at Halfords even though he tested negative it is a nightmare for firms having staff off who are negative because they live with someone who has it
My 2 youngest have had the first one as well and weren’t really in contact with the positive case for long but their work has to follow protocol. I agree if your negative you should be able to function normally ffs everyone is going to get it at some stage

Hi John she has had her first jab we are both double jabbed I just hope we are all ok she works in retail in the Trafford centre so is in contact with a lot of people, our son has to isolate he works at Halfords even though he tested negative it is a nightmare for firms having staff off who are negative because they live with someone who has it
Hopefully the end is in sight. My son tested positive in Liverpool. I think he got it out celebrating Italy winning the other night. 😄😄

Hopefully the end is in sight. My son tested positive in Liverpool. I think he got it out celebrating Italy winning the other night. 😄😄
I’m at the stage now that I think is there any point if someone tests positive that’s had a vaccine ? Honestly what is the point in getting it etc and still having to isolate. Better to not even get tested

F8E13A18-6C14-4DDE-BD2D-6DEA48D9E8CF.jpeg

A glass of the lime zest cerveza- which was made with the Mexican lager yeast. I’m not completely convinced so far. It’s had 3 weeks of cold conditioning and the first couple of glasses out of the keg were a wee bit hazy and weren’t as crisp as I’d like. This glass though is much clearer and the lime is there more as a zest, I haven’t tried adding any salt yet - might just go and try it.
Anna

View attachment 51005
A glass of the lime zest cerveza- which was made with the Mexican lager yeast. I’m not completely convinced so far. It’s had 3 weeks of cold conditioning and the first couple of glasses out of the keg were a wee bit hazy and weren’t as crisp as I’d like. This glass though is much clearer and the lime is there more as a zest, I haven’t tried adding any salt yet - might just go and try it.
Anna
Salt should be added to chips and eggs and nothing else. Unless of course it contains chips ie fish and .... sausage and ...... etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back