What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daughter came home so I can tuck in.

CB9DC81D-18C6-4DD1-96F3-90C8E3914E40.jpeg

Was out for a very, very brisk walk with my lovely wife. We did 4.8 KM (I looked that up for you folks though I don't even remember if you do miles or kilometers but there it is). The temp was 31°C (Looked that up too) so really hot, too hot for jogging.
We saw a guy with a Budweiser, cap still on. I wanted to steal his beer.

I'm on to the last third or so of my keg of Phoney Peroni and it's tasting and looking great (unlike the weather as this was meant to be a BBQ beer):

H92td2X.jpg

The flaked corn in the recipe makes it very light and easy drinking and I'll certainly be doing this one again next summer. At 5.4% it's a little bit more than the original but not so much that you'd notice.

Apologies in advance for this, because in truth I am more than three sheets to the wind.

However, I've just come back from a party of old schoolfriends (and their grown-up kids) where I provided all the drinks - I put up 4 cornies: (1) Bohemian Pils; (2) GH London Bitter; (3) summer Gold NZ hopped; (4) Ruby Mild. Everyone was happy, and SO complimentary about the beers - I was really proud, everyone was happy and all the costs have gone towards Macmillan.
Please can I say a heartfelt thanks to all the support and good advice I've had on the forum, without which I would not have been able to do this. You need to be very proud acheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back