What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3D023645-D076-4007-B08A-BC8B3DF6DA9B.jpeg
White Horse Village Idiot (4.1%)

White Horse has long being one of my preferred local breweries so was happy to see this as a guest ale in my local pub. It’s rather crisp and refreshing but had that nice wee bit of bitterness still. It also helps that temperature wise the pub has it spot on, somewhat cool but not to the point where it becomes tasteless.

Can't believe I'm the first in at the bar today. @Hazelwood Brewery must be having a day off 😁

Pint of McEwen's Export next to a pest fire. Seems appropriate.

Took the kids paddling in the sea. Was cold. So very cold ...
View attachment 56421
I’m here now ;) Car was serviced today so no drinking until I’d collected it.

Summer Breeze. Still not quite ready but I’ve missed it!

A76B025A-991F-44F5-BF7C-4E44064CACAF.jpeg

Looks like you're getting on well with your taps and stuff.

I’ve finally mastered how to brew it quicker than I drink it, Thats the 12th batch to get hooked up since I bought the kegerator 10 months ago. Number 13 is in the fermentation fridge as we speak (Irish Red Ale) and number 14 is getting brewed next weekend (my attempt at recreating a brilliant dry hopped citra wheat beer sent to me by @Jim Brewster).

Of course, the other option would be to drink a bit less, but….🤔

Scratching my head there until I realised you meant, as you wrote, SO4, not S-04! :laugh8:
apologies, I cant do superscript on the iPad! Coincidentally, I went with S-04 with the current Irish Red that’s fermenting as we speak. I couldn’t get my hands on WLP004 in time for brew day and there‘s two empty kegs waiting for a refill. Lesser of two evils🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back