What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, according to this search they do i will see if i can find i next time i am in Barrow.

Inedit Damm 750Ml​

5(5)
Write a review
£4.00
£5.33/litre

View attachment 87475

Product Description​

Malt & Wheat Beer Brewed with SpicesInedit was created to pair with a wide variety of culinary creations, even the most complicated citrus-based dishes or ones with bitter notes. Fantastic with starters, salads and oily fish, its versatility means it can also be paired with spicy or sweet-and-sour flavours.
A highly dynamic beer that goes perfectly with the whole taste range.

INEDIT is a different beer. INEDIT is made with two types of beer: traditional malted-barley beer and wheat beer. This wheat, or white, beer is in the style of Witbier, originally from Belgium and made with unmalted wheat. Using unmalted wheat gives this beer more body and a softer, fuller mouthfeel. INEDIT is flavoured with spices, giving it its special taste and making it a one-of-a-kind beer
Crafted by Ferran Adria the World's Most Award-Winning Chef and the Damm BrewmastersInedit a perfect beer to match with a wide variety of cuisines
Pack size: 750ML

Ingredients​

Water, Barley Malt, Wheat, Spices, Hops, Yeast, Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant)

Allergy Information​

Contains: Barley, Wheat

Alcohol Type​

Beer

Produce of​

Barcelona

Country​

Spain

Net Contents​

750ml ℮

Great news TESCO Extra in the next town had some (the Express store in my town still didn't have any) so i am looking forward to giving it a try later, this is the first beer i have seen in a 750ml bottle it looks a bit odd sat next to the 500ml bottles in the fridge.

1688407486695.png

Not a soul on the beach today apart from family and the dogs.
Funny mix of sun and light showers but we swam anyway, quick dip for me but the others don't seem to feel the cold !
Now enjoying a Duvel and listening to the birdsong in the beautiful garden where we're staying.

20230703_192018.jpg

Great news TESCO Extra in the next town had some (the Express store in my town still didn't have any) so i am looking forward to giving it a try later, this is the first beer i have seen in a 750ml bottle it looks a bit odd sat next to the 500ml bottles in the fridge.

View attachment 87507

Another on the list of will buy again thumb.

I’m heading off to Cyprus tomorrow so today I’ve cleaned my beer lines and taken everything off tap. I do have bottles though and picked out this selection for tonight. I might not drink them all because I’ve already been up the pub and enjoyed a couple of pints of Trigger on cask from the Musket Brewery.

E7C8C480-8CDC-4FE5-A320-9827865197A2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back