What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This beauty just seems to get better every time I have it, still the best Saison around
20231124_164237.jpg

Shop bought Irish Red now, I do like O’Hara’s beers and my local saucery has added three of their beers to the range. It tastes a bit like mine; similar roasted character but less caramel sweetness. I might be pulling back on the crystal malt % in the next brew.

IMG_2572.jpeg

Shop bought Irish Red now, I do like O’Hara’s beers and my local saucery has added three of their beers to the range. It tastes a bit like mine; similar roasted character but less caramel sweetness. I might be pulling back on the crystal malt % in the next brew.

View attachment 92271

Canned O'Haras Nitro Red is a different beast to the bottle. Very nutty, less caramel. Prefer the bottle I think.

Beavertown glasses seem to be incredibly popular.

Great design, great marketing, great for robbing.

I need to replenish mine for Xmas.

IMG_20231124_190502.jpg

IMG_20231124_192110.jpg

Been brewing today
Got 19.4 L @ OG 1948 done of Camden Pale Ale clone, all ingredients courtesy of a last year's Kegthat.com raffle prize. I hope I like it, as the quantities I reaped are sufficient for two more brews the same!
The two beers to accompany clearing up are 1, my Exmoor Golden but Very bitter, and 2. Exmoor Gold (nearly cleared) using my harvest of Prima Donna and EKGs. No2 is definitely better flavour balanced, lets the hops shine instead of fighting to be noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back