What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not cheap here but could be worse at £6 a pint. Starting with “Trigger” from Musket Brewery.

0F7715FD-4E3C-460F-9AFA-B7E0BAD27887.jpeg

IMG_2052.jpeg

Not the greatest of photos (I think I have got some sun cream on the lens) but an Aldi Coffee Stout,

It’s actually pretty good (although given I am having it after an hour and a half walk and with how hot It is I suspect a pint of Carling would seem good). None the less it has a strong coffee flavour a fair bit of sweetness and yes it’s all round pretty good.

Last edited:
View attachment 89682
Not the greatest of photos (I think I have got some sun cream on the lens) but an Aldi Coffee Stout,

It’s actually pretty good (although given I am having it after an hour and a half walk and with how hot It is I suspect a pint of Carling would seem good). None the less it has a strong coffee flavour a fair bit of sweetness and yes it’s all round pretty good.
By the look of that photo you’ve had enough! 😂

View attachment 89682

I’ve had that - I found it interesting at first but very artificial as the pint went down. Maybe it’s not my type of stout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back