What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cracked open a Meantime Pale. I now have the taste for beer, but work has ruined my weekend by making me come in for a stocktake at 7am tomorrow.

Opened my mini keg of honey porter that I've been lagering for a month this arvo. Nice and smooth. Will definately have to do more lagering of my beers

Just finishing a nice pint... of water!!

Will get a psuedo pilsner out, then maybe an IPA and then i may try a cardinal goldsy slovenian pale.. (only 1 week in the bottle), so basically I am celebrating the wonderful country of Slovenian

Just finishing a nice pint... of water!!

Will get a psuedo pilsner out, then maybe an IPA and then i may try a cardinal goldsy slovenian pale.. (only 1 week in the bottle), so basically I am celebrating the wonderful country of Slovenian

WATER:nah: its a waste of a good ingredient :lol:

As I have been cooking some chicken in a white wine and cream sauce I am drinking a cheeky glass or 2 of a Bordeaux for a change. Don't want to let it go to waste :whistle:

In about 90 minutes some coopers stout that is now 3 months kegged and sadly the last of my pimped citra hoppy copper which hasn't lasted too long because its ace.gotta get another in the FV pronto

Psuedo lager , very clear and plesant. really like that will def make more of that

a11111111111111111111.JPG

Captain blackberry for me tonight, warms ye old cockles :electric:
(my fortified blackberry wine with captain morgan 18.8%)

In my local last night and decided to have a draught Wherry since Im brewing this at the moment and always found it to be pleasant and reliable..
well it was horrible and could not even finish it
Had a Meantime bitter instead...very pleasant and refreshing

Tonight for the first time i will be trying Punk IPA and Doombar. (thanks to all who suggested the beers)

Tonight for the first time i will be trying Punk IPA and Doombar. (thanks to all who suggested the beers)

Good choices there and poles apart. I'd suggest the Doombar first though, I think it would taste like water after the punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back