What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying badgers new one tonight, 'leaping legend' I have to say its delicious. golden in colour with a good bitterness with citrus and grapefruit flavour. later I've got wychwoods imperial red to try.....
:drink::drink:

It's doesn't count because I'm in Cyprus at the moment drinking the local beer Keo. But I did sample the badge beer "hopping hare" a few days ago and that was immense. So much so I am now looking for an AG recipe and mash profile for it so when I buy myself a BM I can make it.

I have to agree, I've had several of these over I guess the last year or so - cracking pint. But then I've been a fan of 'badgering' for quite some time! Managed a Poacher's Choice clone and came quite close (in fact I'm having one now!) As for Keo, are you drinking their home grown, the Carlsberg rip-off or their brandy that is amazing in brandy sours?!!

It's their own home grown beer. And when served very cold it hits just the spot. But I must drink too much as I'm here on work and turning up to the office with a stinking hangover wouldn't be the best [emoji6]

Yeah....the Badger beers are great!! I went to the brewery last year in Dorset was really good day, plus the palmers brewery in Bridport really traditional set up. I shall be trying Badgers Golden Glory later (a top beer!!)
Had Adnams ghost ship last night another top beer :thumb:

coopers ginger beer for me brewed with added ginger root as it cannot be to ginger for me;-)

I'll be "testing" my brew of a festival beer kit of golden stag. It's been bottled for 3 weeks so it's most likely a bit young but I can't quite help myself. Review to follow soon.

First beer since last Saturday so I've got a thirst you could put a saddle on. My first taste of my Youngs Harvest Pilsner with Aurora hops, having it as I type, two weeks in the bottle. Very nice in a month or so it'll be a cracker. Following this I have a John Bull IPA with German Cascade hops, then a Coopers Canadian Blonde with Galaxy hops followed by a Coopers Stout again with German Cascade hops. There is a very old Wiko Cerveza with Aramis hops in ithe fridge but SWMBO laid claim to it. There is of course the TC, fruit punch and a Youngs lime lager in the fridge and after the week I've had one or all might be getting a visit.

This evening I shall be sampling Schlenkerla weizen, marzen and urbock.

Also have a bottle of Duvel Tripel Hop 2015, but may save that for tomorrow.

with all that smokiness no need for a cigar :-)

I have a 9% affligem triple to start with (from tesco would you believe) as part of a 4 for £6 deal - awesome

Tonight i tried oakham citra because i have a citra brew fermenting at the moment. I'm about to try the ilkley lale ale now and then I'll move onto my own mosaic pale ale

"Fat yak" Aussie pale ale. Not the best pale ale I've had but still very tasty.

A pint of youngs American amber ale for me, the ladies of the house are sampling the strawberry and lime cider (a week and a half "early")

My first bottles of second2none's fruit punch. Cracking stuff!

100_0599-169.jpg

just cracked open Festival Razorback. Still a little early in conditioning, but very good.razor.jpg

Finishing off my summer ale which I've decided isn't as nice as I'd originally thought. Never mind, there's only two more left. Running out of really hoppy beers so a brew day next weekend I think.

Just about to crack open a bottle of my Betterbrew Czech Pilsner, I've waited 4 weeks since bottling and its cleared nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back