What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the yellow hammer is great...where did you get it?

Cheers

Clint

I think PMS is based in Scotland, so he probably just got it in Tesco. All 3 of my regular Tescos stock it.

Update on Pavlov's Dog. It was very nice, but not quite as nice as Kilted Kittock. It was a bit darker for starters and the hops were less subtle (although not necessarily a bad thing).

A little arsenal of these Duvel minis (18cl) they were to cute to resist; I needed those tiny bottles for handouts.

Duvel%20Mini%204-pack%20lowres.jpg

The only time I tried the yellow hammer was direct from the Black isle brewery when I went there on holiday. ..plus a few others!

Cheers

Clint

A little arsenal of these Duvel minis (18cl) they were to cute to resist; I needed those tiny bottles for handouts.

Don't think I would have been able to resist either! Love a good bottle shape. Whenever I go in the local I bring home a few empty Cloudwater bottles...

I've just had a Rogue - Dead Guy. Sweet and malty and alcoholic :)

They were about a quid each (3,99 euro/4pack = 86p/ea), so not particularly cheap.. but I would've easily paid 10 quid for a dozen of those tiny bottles when empty, so now I have a dozen bottles and got 2,2 liters of free beer (Yayyy).

They were about a quid each (3,99 euro/4pack = 86p/ea), so not particularly cheap.. but I would've easily paid 10 quid for a dozen of those tiny bottles when empty, so now I have a dozen bottles and got 2,2 liters of free beer (Yayyy).

Well worth it! :cheers:

Better brew Pennine Yorkshire Bitter. Only been in the barrel a week but four weeks in the FV so pretty clear already. Why do I/we insist on 'testing' our beer so periodically that when it's actually good and ready, it's gone !!!

me too. always sampling.

l needed those tiny bottles for handouts.

[/QUOTE]

I like your thinking Pfeffer, don't go giving away too much beer..! Very Dutch..! Just like my friends in North Holland :lol:

Tonight, drinking the first bottle of my latest Wherry, fermented with Shepherd Neame yeast, with added DME & late addition wild green hops. Curiously, it tastes like SN Spitfire. Very dry, very hoppy and it's got that unmistakable SN aftertaste... Hmmmm.....might try using the SN yeast with an AG porter next.:???:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back