What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the first bottle of my first own recipe beer last night. Only been in the bottle a week, so a little premature, but my word, it's like I've 'levelled up!'

Onward into the never ending world of recipe tweaking!

Nebuchadnezzar by Omnipollo. A cracking beer. Highly recommended. Thick, fruity fuss. Very drinkable :)

IMG_20161201_200314-01.jpg

795e1c7c4919b235fd944613385c2160.jpg

Got this at Aldi
Very nice

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Just tried my first bottle of my Coopers AIPA. I added 50gms of Mosaic pellet hops and vodka infused grapefruit rind.
I must admit that this is indeed a triumph! Absolutely gawjus!!!

I wish i had more. Just gonna raid the cupboard

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

..my battleship bitter...adnams Broadside clone as per coopers Web site. Great carbonation at 115g of dextrose..the hops really come through..a bit cheeky at 6.1%!

Cheers

Clint

20161202_205559.jpg

I had 2 bottles of my steam beer, which is maturing nicely and getting much maltierbas it ages so I might need to change my sig.

Also sneaked a very very early (just under 2 weeks in the bottle) sample of my Belgian pale and (although still very young) it's beautiful. I was wary of using dried yeast for a beer with esters but it's actually turned out really well! Im very impressed. I'm going to try not to touch another bottle until Christmas now!

A Cloudwater DIPA v9 - easily the best since v3.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
c8414912336ac61712db4fc52e745b8b.jpg

My 12% triple IPA, 6 months aged. Based on Pliny the Elder with a modified hop schedule and amplified malt base. Mango, overripe pineapple on the nose and ash and resin bitterness that lingers. Easily the best beer we've made.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Had a couple in there local and just finished my Rosemary and simcoe pale ale. Bloody amazing. Might have a Santa paws before bed

my AG dark ale... its like an american cousin to Hobgoblin..
i call it 'Bobs your goblin' :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back