What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just drinking my last bottle of meantime porter clone. Very sad, probably the best beer ive made...
So just slipped a smog rocket clone from the "carbing room" into the fridge. I give it an hour...

Just had the first bottle of Festival New Zealand Pilsner it's ok still very young and tastes like a hoppy light ale not a pils, next try will be Christmas I expect it'll be properly ready by then, got an IPA on at the mo then I'm going to crack my first from a batch of Cwtch just finished carbing but I don't want to wait another two weeks to try it :)

Cornish Tin Miners Ale from the GH book. Bottled 21st August. Very bright, clear and a super English-style golden beer.:thumb:

St Peters IPA and Youngs New World Saison tonight for me!

IPA is much darker than the commercial version but better taste IMO from the kit version.

Saison is still unbelievably young (no pun intended) but has improved so so much since bottling on Wednesday - brilliant beer!

Just got home from a trip to Harveys brewery shop in Lewes Sussex. Picked up a dozen different ones. Probably up-end a couple tonight

Been a weekend full of beer....
Tonight is commercial...

79bd96fb66d806bf40232cc56fa2ba6e.jpg

After a mammoth Christmas shop with the misses today involving both Reading and Newbury she new I had behaved well and mentioned I might enjoy a refreshing beverage in my favourite beer pub in Newbury.
Boy I was not to be disappointed today when I walked in "wild weather brewery oatmeal stout" 7.5 abv on pump.. boom...
What a fantastic pint that was.. Thinking id better try something else for my second I ordered an APA "bursting with hops", I'm not going to mention the brewery but I couldn't find a single hint of a hop anywhere near that pint glass what a let down..
Good job I picked up a bottle of "milk shake" by Wiper and True from the bottle shop when she was in paper chase...

Breaking into the Xmas collection a little early. Y'know, just for quality control... A top notch malty, yeasty beastie

IMG_20161207_213032-01.jpg

bd5d4b8fba1e074b2f2d071e42257691.jpg

Homemade Steak and Ale Pie with Brown Owl Ale... amazing!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I slipped a mate of mine a bottle of my last porter, When he texted be to say that he had just made a lovely pie out of it I nearly spat my dummy out..
Still I bet it did make a dam good pie:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back