What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having my Raspberry Red tonight after a double brew day, well the second brew another Lucky 7 is having an overnight mash.

@Chippy_Tea what's the crack with photos disabled for upload by the forum from my phone.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Trying my first bottle of bad cat red.....only two weeks conditioning and tastes pretty good but still harsh with alcohol but at 7%+ will need a bit of time. Should be good by Christmas 😀

Just sneaked a sample of my ag gh summer ale..kegged around two weeks ago..to check carbonation. Absolutely perfect and clear. It's drinkable now....

Bit of a mystery pint tonight. Just looking at what mini kegs I had and I found one with my chalk pen markings removed. Think it's an oatmeal stout. Will try a little later

I found the last in the batch of NEIPA from the summer, still a pretty pleasant drink. I wasn’t particularly planning to brew it again soon but drinking it made me think I should ha e another crack at it. Better add it to the ever growing to do list.

Tonight i have mostly been drinking... blonde bush!

Screenshot_20171110-203015.jpg

First of my St. Peter honey porters. Only been in the bottle a week but very Lush.

IMG_0157.jpg

A few IPA and Ciders while watching The Long Road Home. All of which pretty good [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last of a Dortmunder Export pitched 25 March. No lagering, just US 05 for a very clean taste.

As ever, the last one was drunk the way they all should have been.

More conditioning and less chilling.

Hey, such is experience of life itself.

Lidl outdid themselves again.

u lucky so and so. I've not had that one.

I've 'unlocked' my xmas brews :whistle:

A stealth triple which had really improved after a year+ in the bottle.

Working hard in the yard. uber carbonated now, pour into a jug 1st :oops:

and a sleighed in belgium which is more complex now although I prefered it at 6 months rather than 18 months :rolleyes:

off to london tomorrow for pancakes, beer, see a show and stock up th minibar with lindemans fruitesse. (gotta keep my girls happy :lol: )

A blend of woodfordes nog kit & my own bitter. Drinkable but not all that memorable.
Thing is, they both want using up and I just can't bring myself to chuck 'em.. :-?:doh:

Just coming up to a boil now. The wine has all gone, so I've busted out a peanut butter and cocoa imperial stout. Hope I can stay awake to chill this down and get it in the FV.

DSC_0797.jpg

Had a couple of Adnam's Ghost Ship and now nursing a scotch before before bed [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back