What Brew Gear Did Santa Bring?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 30l can now be had for £192 delivered on eBay with the code powpow15
So tempted

Can those be used for the full process from mash to boil?

I was looking at a birco style heater for doing extract brews, but if something like that would allow me to move on to AG with the same kit it would be very tempting!

Can those be used for the full process from mash to boil?

I was looking at a birco style heater for doing extract brews, but if something like that would allow me to move on to AG with the same kit it would be very tempting!
Yes, you can do a mash and then boil. Also have the external pump going while mashing and then use pump to pump hot water from separate sparge water pot if same tap fittings. Programming is very easy, only thing I had to do was calibrate internal thermometer with separate thermometer.

Ideal for both All grain, Extract brewing OR kits.

Yes, you can do a mash and then boil. Also have the external pump going while mashing and then use pump to pump hot water from separate sparge water pot if same tap fittings. Programming is very easy, only thing I had to do was calibrate internal thermometer with separate thermometer.

Ideal for both All grain, Extract brewing OR kits.

Hi looking at one concept for Xmas ha it worked out well gulpitdarn?

Latest posts

Back