Wife Swap Feedback

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slate Miner

Reaction score
Please leave your tasting notes and feedback here:

Ooops wrong forum. :shock: ;)

I'd rather you didn't borrow my right hand...

How else would I hold my pint while scratching my balls? :cheers:

fbsf said:
The one I received was a bit flat, lacking in interest, flabby round the edges and seemed a little tired. But at least it wasn't molested by the postman this time.

What? This isn't the bottle swap? ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Very complicated, at times sickly sweet with occasional extreme bitterness, very expensive and needs a bit more of a kick. :eek:

Did not mature well.......................... :shock:

Great dark body, deep and creamy finish, easy to go down, head lasted to the end, nicely matured, superb finish, ready for the next one.

mine must have been under some pressure, coz bye eck did it squirt some when popped, covered in sticky, sweet Dizzy Blonde juice. Now I guess if I wash it and sanitize it, I can use it again, fill it with something of my own, put a humorous label on it and then show it to my mates, or if they're lucky share it with them.
Then hopefully wait for them to share theirs.
:drink:

I doubt I'll enter the current HWMBO into the next swap. I probably wouldn't get him back. I mean, who'd want to return something that has fantastic head, powerful body and a long finish, is sweet as sin, rich as Croesus and maturing extremely well indeed, and just generally hits all the right spots on entry?

(Hey, a guy can dream, can't he? :grin: )

I sometimes find the trub sticks hard on the bottom....................... :sick: :sick:

Guys n Gals, just make sure u sanitize well, extra precaution use a bottling brush and make sure u rinse really well, don't leave any debri around the edges. Don't rush it and forget a hydrometer reading :doh:

Latest posts

Back