August competition: British Pale Ales, Bitters & Milds

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Hazelwood Brewery I suppose this is me saying the Golden Ale won't be arriving tomorrow ...last bottle in the glass
IMG_20220901_190142.jpg

The winner for this months competition is @Mash Monster for his Golden Ale with a whopping 42 points!
Wow !
Absolutely flabbergasted ! Thanks so much for your kind words Iā€™m a little embarrassed to post the recipe as it was cobbled together out of left over grains.
Well done to everyone else it looks like there was so many great beers this month. A big thanks for judging this one !! šŸ‘šŸ¼

Wow !
Absolutely flabbergasted ! Thanks so much for your kind words Iā€™m a little embarrassed to post the recipe as it was cobbled together out of left over grains.
Well done to everyone else it looks like there was so many great beers this month. A big thanks for judging this one !! šŸ‘šŸ¼
Having tried this myself as part of the swap there should be no embarrassment at all - it's a fantastic beer! acheers.

Latest posts

Back