Bevie and Keg King Distributing Partnership.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sometimes wonder if speculation that items are here or imminent, are just a ploy to reduce sales of the main competion products (Kegland)🤔
Looking on the German forum last week it looks like Keg Land are doing an amazing job themselves losing customers to Keg King reading a post by Theo Helligers after his Fermzilla came to an explosive end.

They have. Albeit through an alias.
I am willing to ask questions at Keg King on forum members behalf.

You would have thought Keg King themselves would have commented by now.
Is only to there advantage if the real situation with there products in the UK is out there.
Send a message to Will at Keg King he will be more than happy to answer you. But he can't speak about the delay of Bevie getting the products into circulation

Apollo arrived. It will be the weekend before I inbox it though!

Attachments

• 6E611B22-42D6-4A7A-B9D9-142C45D54BF3.jpeg
    6E611B22-42D6-4A7A-B9D9-142C45D54BF3.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 0
Surely Keg king would have provided Bevie with all the promotional images they would need several months ago before they were even shipped !
As I said in my post, 'probably', I haven't a clue why just a suggestion of why.
https://www.kegking.com.au/
They're an Australian company, have you any commercial links to them @foxy ?
No my business is/was as far removed from brewing as it could be, furniture manufacturing. A golden rule to observe, don't go into business through a hobby, otherwise there is a danger of the heart over ruling the mind.
Are you a rep for keg king foxy ?
No, they have there own reps.

Great question and are they forum sponsors.
No they aren't forum sponsors
Crazy they are charging $90 for these when you can get the same sized SS used corny for half the price.
From what I have heard there is a reason for that, that first shipment they got a really expensive freight. Sometimes you have to suck up mistakes in business seems like he has passed it on to the consumer.

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to have a lot of knowledge about the company and its products @foxy ,
You're just a disinterested third party?

Finally got a brew done today and have the Apollo in my Fermentation Fridge. I tested it under pressure to check that it sealed which it does though going to ferment this first brew without pressure to see how it goes .
The plastic is thicker than my Allrounder and it seems well made it fits my fridge easier than the Allrounder no having to put it at funny angles to get it in.

Attachments

• WIN_20220915_18_22_26_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220915_18_22_26_Pro.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
Back