Brew Con World Series V

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll give them until tonight and then contact them with my PayPal confirmation.

The most common reason for entries to show as "unpaid" is that entrants do not click the "return to vendor" button within paypal, after making their payment.

The most common reason for entries to show as "unpaid" is that entrants do not click the "return to vendor" button within paypal, after making their payment.
I paid for it in the pub in the interval of the pub quiz, so that is very possible! I emailed them on Sunday but not had a response yet.

Getting my labels printed now - got 3 beers going in for this one; Golden Ale, English IPA and American IPA.

Will be at BrewCon on Saturday afternoon, although I may end up having to drive down as there are train strikes planned for that day.
I printed mine yesterday, although I’ll not be bottling from the kegs until tomorrow and posting Saturday morning after I’ve dropped my son off at his class.

Witbier (tried to improve my recipe based on the feedback from the LAB comp) , NEIPA (I was hoping the late-August hosepipe ban that didn’t apply up here would work in my favour on this one) and a Kellerbier for me.

I hadn’t realised Friday/Saturday were Royal Mail strike days so my parcel will have been sitting in the post office since 10AM Saturday. Hopefully my bubble wrap will be enough insulation to keep the beer at a decent temp.

Last comp I entered I messed up somewhere with my counter pressure bottle filler and my beer was marked down for oxidation (even though there was no hint of it at all through the keg) so hoping I’ve not made a similar error this time.

Beers have all arrived safely according to P.Force.

Opened a couple of bottles of one of them last night and sadly it's become a little lively over the months since it was bottled....a pity because the underlying beer is excellent. Hopefully the other two will make up for the disappointment that I'm expecting from this beer!!!!!

I just saw this post so maybe not long …

988A3156-E0F1-446B-9C0E-89437F3DD0E3.jpeg

Latest posts

Back