Collaborative Brew Schedule - 2024

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like there's just the three swapping - @Alastair70 @Twostage and @pilgrimhudd, so we can swap amongst ourselves.

I'm a bit tight for time this week but will try to get bottled and posted on Wednesday. It is coming good very quickly so if I end up posting late it'll be to the benefit for the beer.

First step of the starter on for the Helles I’ve run out of dme so I’ll have to pop out tomorrow to get some more and do a double build up. Hoping I’ve not left it too late. 4 weeks lagering might be cutting it fine.

IMG_3678.jpeg

It looks like there's just the three swapping - @Alastair70 @Twostage and @pilgrimhudd, so we can swap amongst ourselves.

I'm a bit tight for time this week but will try to get bottled and posted on Wednesday. It is coming good very quickly so if I end up posting late it'll be to the benefit for the beer.
Sorry to have been offline for a bit and I lost track… however I have a Munich Helles ready for bottling, and a Bière de Garde in the FV if that helps!

Sorry to have been offline for a bit and I lost track… however I have a Munich Helles ready for bottling, and a Bière de Garde in the FV if that helps!
That was for the Heavy swap last month. You’re definitely on track for the next one, and the BDG is a slow burner, swapping in October.
My helles is going down the drain so I need to get a Cali Common turned round.

That was for the Heavy swap last month. You’re definitely on track for the next one, and the BDG is a slow burner, swapping in October.
My helles is going down the drain so I need to get a Cali Common turned round.

Whereas my Cali is going down the drain and my Helles is OK (what little left I have).

Back