Hello from Bristol!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to forum. Best start saving now for the impending shiney, multiple fermenters, brew fridges, keggerator and so on and on and on.......

It will happen as this hobby is somewhat addictive.

Go and hang out at New Bristol Brewery with the owner Noel hes a very helpful chap and you can always pick up tips there. Or even do the intro to all grain brewing course with Jonny Mills that they run through the year.

Appreciate that. I'll take a look now.

Welcome to the group and the world of home brewing. Your will be moving to all grain before you know it. Enjoy the journey and drink your mistakes, it will make you a better brewer. Have you ever been to the Left Handed Giant in Bristol?

Welcome to the group and the world of home brewing. Your will be moving to all grain before you know it. Enjoy the journey and drink your mistakes, it will make you a better brewer. Have you ever been to the Left Handed Giant in Bristol?

Thanks! And I have. I work less than a mile from the LHG place. And I can see the new one they're building by Castle Park from my desk window.

Not if you're walking. I think leaving will be the problem. Great view from what I have seen.

Latest posts

Back