Homebrew Supplies - Yeast, Hops and Grain!

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

BenParr

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I am Ben from www.KegThat.com and I would like to share my new homebrew supply store with you.

We currently offer fully custom made to order wort chillers, Cornelius Kegs and taps.

We offer a very competitive price on the Home brew sanitiser ChemSan.

As of Monday, we will have Malts, Hops and Fermentis Yeast in stock on our website.

Please check it out, we will try to be the cheapest. If you find any of our prices are overpriced please drop us a message and we will do our best to rectify this.

Hope to have you all as happy customers!

Cheers,

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:

kelper

Old Salt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only two posts since March? 😉 Can you post delivery charges on your website?

Gerryjo

I used to be a landlord
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I am Ben from KegThat.com and I would like to share my new homebrew supply store with you.

We currently offer fully custom made to order wort chillers, Cornelius Kegs and taps.

We offer a very competitive price on the Home brew sanitiser ChemSan.

As of Monday, we will have Malts, Hops and Fermentis Yeast in stock on our website.

Please check it out, we will try to be the cheapest. If you find any of our prices are overpriced please drop us a message and we will do our best to rectify this.

Hope to have you all as happy customers!

Cheers,

Ben
Hi Ben, just had a wee nosy on your site and see the reconditioned kegs. There is a few other sites selling them for less and with forum discount. Thought I'd let you and good luck with your venture.

kelper

Old Salt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Ben, just had a wee nosy on your site and see the reconditioned kegs. There is a few other sites selling them for less and with forum discount. Thought I'd let you and good luck with your venture.
But do the others offer free postage and paid return?

Gerryjo

I used to be a landlord
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right now we are only online! I would love nothing more than to have a shopfront selling brewing stuff though, that would be my dream. Maybe one day!
That just means more overheads too pay. Big shed at the house keeps the costs down and pass it on to your customers..

Gerryjo

I used to be a landlord
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But do the others offer free postage and paid return?
Pass on that but I do know for sure that THBC have rectified the two mistakes at no extra cost and I got to keep the grain and replacement was at my door the following morning.

kelper

Old Salt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TBHC normally charge £60 plus £7.95 delivery. Currently they have a 10% offer. So KegThat is normally cheaper!

Gerryjo

I used to be a landlord
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TBHC normally charge £60 plus £7.95 delivery. Currently they have a 10% offer. So KegThat is normally cheaper!
Possibly for yourself but I normally buy from the Irish site where its cheaper for myself regarding delivery and price.
Screenshot_20200513_174841_com.android.chrome.jpg

BenParr

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know! Currently I am locked out of the admin features of my site due to some technical problems but when I can get back on I will create a discount code for everyone on the forum to use! Cheers

BenParr

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
Our kegs also have brand new lids and replacement ball lock vales :beer1:

Gerryjo

I used to be a landlord
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know! Currently I am locked out of the admin features of my site due to some technical problems but when I can get back on I will create a discount code for everyone on the forum to use! Cheers
You'll certainly be given a vote on my behalf and that's purely for your quick response and if your service, prices and wares are anyway as good you'll certainly get some decent trade for sure👍👍👍

Brew_DD2

Mint Choc Chipster
Reaction score
The more good homebrew retailers the merrier. I'll continue to spread my business around depending on what I am looking to buy.

All the best in your business Ben.

Latest posts