November Competition - Freestyle

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jceg316

Landlord.
Reaction score
I'll be judging November's competition which is freestyle, so send in your best beers no matter the style. PM me for delivery details, those I've done bottle swaps with before, I've moved house so my address is different.

I might have a prize: I have some malt sacks lying around and a load of hops in my freezer so could put together a recipe kit (although you might have to supply the yeast).

Good luck and may the odds ever be in your favour.

Got a mixed ferm dark sour saison that was blended with raspberries/blackberries. It’s been aging for about 4 months now if you fancy trying that?

Got a mixed ferm dark sour saison that was blended with raspberries/blackberries. It’s been aging for about 4 months now if you fancy trying that?
I love sour beers and I love dark beers, I'd be really interested to try this.

I've got the 10th December booked for friends to come over and help judge, so as long as they're in by then. A coconut wheat sounds awesome.

I've got the 10th December booked for friends to come over and help judge, so as long as they're in by then. A coconut wheat sounds awesome.
Sounds awesome indeed - may turn our the polar opposite though haha.

Damn, I just realised that I go back to work on the 21st Nov for a fortnight, so will be too pushed for time if brewing on the 4th and force carbing... I'll keg the batch anyway, but bottle condition a few. Will try and get one in the post by the 19th if you wouldn't mind it sitting around conditioning at your end?

Sounds awesome indeed - may turn our the polar opposite though haha.

Damn, I just realised that I go back to work on the 21st Nov for a fortnight, so will be too pushed for time if brewing on the 4th and force carbing... I'll keg the batch anyway, but bottle condition a few. Will try and get one in the post by the 19th if you wouldn't mind it sitting around conditioning at your end?
Yes I can condition it my end, that's no problem.

just bumping this now that it's actually November :). I look forward to receiving hundreds of entries!

November is starting to come to a close and only 2 people submitted beers, so will be an easy win for someone. Anyone else interested?

I'll check a bottle of my Saison for carbonation at the weekend & decide whether it's alright to send in then!

Last edited:
I should be bottling a neipa at the weekend so will get one of those off to you
:cheers3:

Latest posts

Back