The Coronavirus thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs Tea has seen it reported on twitter Boris's girlfriend has it, this of course could be twitter BS but there's no smoke without fire as the old saying goes.

Mrs Tea has seen it reported on twitter Boris's girlfriend has it, this of course could be twitter BS but there's no smoke without fire as the old saying goes.

I've seen reports of quite young children contracting the virus. I wonder if the unborn can get it from a mother? I haven't seen any reports of this (so far)

Just learned that the UK have no vice prime minister (unlike Ireland)surprised to hear that.

The PM of Ireland, who was a GP before politics, has signed up as a doctor for one shift a week.

Not a fan of Boris but hopefully he gets better soon

I've seen reports of quite young children contracting the virus. I wonder if the unborn can get it from a mother? I haven't seen any reports of this (so far)

I am fairly sure this was discussed and baby's cannot get it from their mother's but I may be wrong.

Just learned that the UK have no vice prime minister (unlike Ireland)surprised to hear that.

The PM of Ireland, who was a GP before politics, has signed up as a doctor for one shift a week.

Not a fan of Boris but hopefully he gets better soon
Nor am I. I hope he doesn't.

I am fairly sure this was discussed and baby's cannot get it from their mother's but I may be wrong.

Doing a quick google:

"Emerging evidence suggests that transmission from mother to baby during pregnancy or birth (vertical transmission) is probable. There has been a report of a single case in which this appears likely, but reassuringly the baby was discharged from hospital and is well."

https://www.rcog.org.uk/en/guidelin...nancy/covid-19-virus-infection-and-pregnancy/

But has this happened before in the recent past, a sitting PM been incapacitated during a crisis?

But has this happened before in the recent past, a sitting PM been incapacitated during a crisis?
Unlike the American system where (with one or two exceptions) the new incumbent has to be constitutionally lobotomised, British PM's normally reap the benefits of the UK's lack of any kind of constitution whatsoever, and so, no. Of course when the PM (Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson) turns out to have actually been born in New York, we enter a certain grey (gray) area and one wonders which way things will go. Only time will tell, I suppose.

Of course when the PM (Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson) turns out to have actually been born in New York, we enter a certain grey (gray) area and one wonders which way things will go. Only time will tell, I suppose.

I was under the impression he gave up his American citizenship for tax purposes?

Latest posts

Back