What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a G&T and some crappy red wine had to Walk to Morrison’s for some barcadi n coke as we didn’t fancy anything else. Not sure if that is a sign of alcoholism or not 😀

IMG_3806.jpeg

Some sangria this afternoon with a BBQ after my bottling / brew / tidying day.
View attachment 99881
Update: That went horribly wrong. It was quite a weak one as the dog hadn't been out as it was too hot.
Dog decided to eat some food left on the floor. Except that it wasn't food, it was bait. And it had a huge barbed hook in it.

Having been at the emergency vets all night having an operation, at 1:40am, I'm sitting here with a large rum, waiting for her to fall asleep.

Outside doing a few jobs ; cleaning out the gutters, hacking back undergrowth then forced in by the rain so sitting down with this Crisp IPA - nice zesty bitterness.
20240526_152704.jpg

Nugget Cali Common I kegged a couple of weeks ago, taken a while to start clearing but lovely balance of biscuity malt and hoppy bitterness.
I can see the comparison made with Fuggle and EKG, I'd give Nugget a go in
a Bitter or ESB.
20240526_171710.jpg

This wine is so much better than last nights (note to self don’t let the wife buy any wine from a petrol station again) it goes nicely with the chilli, I know buying a bottle based on its label is wrong but it so reminded me of Coco.
IMG_3811.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3811.jpeg
    IMG_3811.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This wine is so much better than last nights (note to self don’t let the wife buy any wine from a petrol station again) it goes nicely with the chilli, I know buying a bottle based on its label is wrong but it so reminded me of Coco.
View attachment 99942

Good film, bad name. Should be called "day of the dead" or something equally friendly.

Back