What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is someone bored during lockdown? :laugh8:

Reminds me of the text SWMBO had the other day from a friend genuinely suggesting that, if looking for things to do, now would be a good time to check that our main stop-cock works correctly... 😯

Of course, she informed them that she had stopped all of that sort of thing years ago! asad.

Not any more 🤬

Mind you, you *really* don’t want to be messing with the stop-cock at a time like this!

🏄‍♂️ 🏄‍♀️ 🏄‍♂️ 🏄‍♀️

262E71C5-B96B-4469-9A84-80EDE67080D2.jpeg
Big Smoke Brew Co, Medicine Man a 6% IPA hopped with Amarillo, Simcoe & Chinook, this is a nice hoppy pale ale, lots of good flavour basically exactly what you want for a IPA. I had a porter from them a few days ago which, was also pretty damm good, overall one I will happily pick up a few cans of if I see it.

I've done a half shift today..most of which consisted scraping cured resins off a stainless floor..in full ppe...I was sweating like a gypsies horse!
Anyway..last Punk to put the fire out then mosaic pale...stocks are dire!

Yeah...I got a rush job of 2 kits in the go and around 50kg total of malt...need a few odds and ends though...grommets,tubing...have to order it later...

Yeah...I got a rush job of 2 kits in the go and around 50kg total of malt...need a few odds and ends though...grommets,tubing...have to order it later...
Sounds like you have the situation under control, Captain! athumb..

Ensuring no brewery waste in these uncertain times, I've blended tonight. Used the remains of a decanted starter, a scorched Vienna Lager, and a brown ale, in 2:2:1 proportions. It's drinkable, just. Keeps me off the bottles of APA until they're ready 😉

Ensuring no brewery waste in these uncertain times, I've blended tonight. Used the remains of a decanted starter, a scorched Vienna Lager, and a brown ale, in 2:2:1 proportions. It's drinkable, just. Keeps me off the bottles of APA until they're ready 😉
Cushy I just did this bud light with a splash of the velvet stout the stout hits on the back end
IMG_20200413_230145.jpg

Having some of my dodgy, murky Belgian ale whilst I destroy/make stuff in the garden. It's not actually that bad now, smells of coins according to the wife.

Attachments

• IMG_20200414_145308.jpg
    IMG_20200414_145308.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back