What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm coming towards the end of my cloudwater delivery sadly asad1 but don't think I've ever had one as fresh as this - canned last week on the 7th, just two days before it arrived clapa
It's hoppy buy not as intensely as I was expecting for a 20g/L citra/mosaic dry hop, but its SO soft and smooth and the 7% ABV is nowhere to be seen.
Could drink alot of these.
acheers.
20200414_182423.jpg
20200414_182538.jpg

My second from last Mosaic BIPA whilst I mash my weizenbock and smash more stuff up in the garden.
IMG_20200415_123222.jpg

Had one of my IPAs and now on a shop bought Belgian wheat beer.

Got a curry on at the moment so the next beer will be a pint of cardamom saison. Been looking forward to trying this since talking about it on the “Best beer for curry” thread.

The first taste of my dubbel which was bottled two weeks ago, bitterness is a tad higher than I would like but otherwise really happy with this.
EEN2MUt.jpg

TT clone or the real one? I'm busy preserving my stocks...was hoping to brew tomorrow but was waiting for MM delivery today for essential bits... DPD emailed saying it would come today...but it hasn't..booo! They also emailed saying my son's birthday present would be delivered...it's his birthday tomorrow...never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back