What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20200720_200122.jpg
Was rooting in the man cave and found 2 bottles of I don't know but its bloody good don't even know when I brewed it I don't do notes, think I might start doing 😂

On the wagon is it a flatbed :laugh8: :laugh8: :laugh8: :laugh8: :laugh8: :laugh8:

It's a fatbed..... 🍔🍕🍔🍕

I've put on a stone since this stupid virus kicked off - mainly through eating too much junk and drinking most nights. So' I'm having bit of a diet re-evaluation. Nothing drastic, just a little less here and a little less there. Ideally, I want to get back to having 3 clear days off the booze a week, but until my weight starts to move in the right direction, it will be four.

It's a fatbed..... 🍔🍕🍔🍕

I've put on a stone since this stupid virus kicked off - mainly through eating too much junk and drinking most nights. So' I'm having bit of a diet re-evaluation. Nothing drastic, just a little less here and a little less there. Ideally, I want to get back to having 3 clear days off the booze a week, but until my weight starts to move in the right direction, it will be four.
Hey jjsh, I thought you were a keen cyclist. You just need to get out for a few more rides and burn it off.

I'm a keen runner (I mean like 40 hilly miles a week when when things are right) but only just starting to get fully fit again after an injury in February, I've put on about 4kg that needs shifting.

Part of it is lockdown home office immobility, part of it is drinking more to numb the stress and boredom.

Get on ya bike and burn it up! athumb..

Hey jjsh, I thought you were a keen cyclist. You just need to get out for a few more rides and burn it off.

I'm a keen runner (I mean like 40 hilly miles a week when when things are right) but only just starting to get fully fit again after an injury in February, I've put on about 4kg that needs shifting.

Part of it is lockdown home office immobility, part of it is drinking more to numb the stress and boredom.

Don't talk I do a fair bit of running. I got injured running Dublin marathon last year. I ended up causing a stress reaction on my left shin. Ended up getting an MRI as I couldn't run at all. Recommended rest. So long story short I have been drinking and eating far to much. I have put a stone on since then. I have started back again slowly. 6 miles every second day 🏃🏃

Don't talk I do a fair bit of running. I got injured running Dublin marathon last year. I ended up causing a stress reaction on my left shin. Ended up getting an MRI as I couldn't run at all. Recommended rest. So long story short I have been drinking and eating far to much. I have put a stone on since then. I have started back again slowly. 6 miles every second day 🏃🏃
Man, it's so hard at first. All the fitness is gone, heart rate 10-15 beats higher for the same pace, tell me about it. And while I was out for 2 months fully and managing a couple of 7km runs a week for the next 2 months, it feels like I was doing next to nothing.
You must be right back at square one. You have my sympathy. Yet, it only takes 3 weeks of consistent activity to notice a difference, so keep at it.

Man, it's so hard at first. All the fitness is gone, heart rate 10-15 beats higher for the same pace, tell me about it. And while I was out for 2 months fully and managing a couple of 7km runs a week for the next 2 months, it feels like I was doing next to nothing.
You must be right back at square one. You have my sympathy. Yet, it only takes 3 weeks of consistent activity to notice a difference, so keep at it.
I was doing well for a good while. Ran my second marathon in 3hrs 14 min. Tried to go under 3hrs on my third attempt but it was too much. I would be happy to get back running 5 times a week.
I don't miss the racing that much if I am honest. I miss the long run at the weekend. It makes the beer taste better knowing that you deserve it 😉

Oh, I'm cycling whenever I can, but you just can't out cycle a **** diet and lots of booze! I'm 6'' and presently 11 st 11 so I've only got 14-16lbs to loose to hit my racing weight so it shouldn't take long.

Oh, I'm cycling whenever I can, but you just can't out cycle a **** diet and lots of booze! I'm 6'' and presently 11 st 11 so I've only got 14-16lbs to loose to hit my racing weight so it shouldn't take long.
Jesus your making me feel worse. I am 5 foot 8 and pushing nearly 13st🤢🤢

It's a fatbed..... 🍔🍕🍔🍕

Sounds familiar..I weighed myself yesterday...was not happy 1 stone over my ideal weight..a stone can be sorted with the changes you mentioned and a little extra exercise..day 1 today🙄😬 I had to buy another keg today though as I don't won't to slow beer production..I had been drinking extra to clear the keg for the next brew🍺

Jesus your making me feel worse. I am 5 foot 8 and pushing nearly 13st🤢🤢
I've always been a skinny ****. Its actually a bit of a curse as when you start to put weight on, it all goes to your belly, rather than evenly spreading itslf around, so you just end up looking like a pregnant male drug addict. Whereas, when I'm at my racing weight I just look like I've just been released from Josef Fritzl's dungeon. :laugh8::laugh8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back