What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m laughing out loud now. I’d forgotten you’d taken one of these too! 😂

I really should be disappointed or at least a little ashamed of myself but actually you’ve brightened up a dreary Sunday!

I promise both you and @dave_77 a better bitter next time round!

😂😂😂😂
Nothing wrong with the Bitter..just a couple of bubbles please 😬

A cheeky Harper's Amber Ale from Aldi while I'm doing roast dinner 😁 :beer1:

20200719_163927.jpg

20200719_164004.jpg

Been quiet on here for a few days. Work has been crazy busy, then packing for annual trip away. Usually we head to France but decided Cornwall was long overdue a look.
Up at crack of dawn yesterday to finish packing then a full day towing caravan down to the south west.

Been chilling out today but braved the local supermarket, which was like Armageddon.

I think I've earned one of these. Think I'll start with Faith and move on to the Cornish selection later athumb..
rps20200719_165714.jpg

Been quiet on here for a few days. Work has been crazy busy, then packing for annual trip away. Usually we head to France but decided Cornwall was long overdue a look.
Up at crack of dawn yesterday to finish packing then a full day towing caravan down to the south west.

Been chilling out today but braved the local supermarket, which was like Armageddon.

I think I've earned one of these. Think I'll start with Faith and move on to the Cornish selection later athumb..
View attachment 29543

I see you have a Sea Fury in your collection. The bottled version is OK but not a patch on the keg/boxed version. If you get the chance head to Rock and buy yourself a mini keg (better a box) of fresh Sea Fury. Beautiful!

I see you have a Sea Fury in your collection. The bottled version is OK but not a patch on the keg/boxed version. If you get the chance head to Rock and buy yourself a mini keg (better a box) of fresh Sea Fury. Beautiful!
I'm not allowed to drink cask Sea Fury. It goes down too easily for a 5% beer and I end up insulting the future mother in law. ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back