What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Dingo' IPA (my name). It's a Wilko Aussie special edition. Been in the bottle six weeks. Not really sure what IPA even is, I guess it's like a cross between bitter and lager. I might go back and get the others I saw still lingering on the shelf. IMG_20200904_193122_6~2.jpg

What hops was in it. I am on the hunt for some new combinations. If I keep going I am going to poison myself with mosiac 😀
Just checked Stigman’s message, Citra, mosaic and Sabro. Sabro is the coconut one right? I picked it out as vanilla but it does actually make sense it was coconut.

I'm at a mate's house tonight and so far had a Heverlee and a Birra Moretti and I'm far too polite to tell him they taste like chilled ****.

Maybe on another occasion you can say “Look, let me bring the beers” and try and educate him?

On the other hand, you’ve already made clear you don’t like to share! 😂

Just checked Stigman’s message, Citra, mosaic and Sabro. Sabro is the coconut one right? I picked it out as vanilla but it does actually make sense it was coconut.
I don't get the coconut of sabro. To be honest I wasn't overly impressed with it. I might try it again maybe as a single hop

Was drinking a session bitter brewed at the peak of summer, honestly it reminds me if a saison more than a bitter, it’s not exactly my greatest beer, but it’s surprisingly drinkable.

Seriously,
My hoppy selection for the weekend. Not too much pressure on @stigman who provided the middle one!
onto the Deya now. Really soft mouthfeel, lots of dankness (Simcoe?) becoming fruity later

Edit just realised my review sounds like the shipping forecast, might make this my last beer of the night....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back