What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20200515_204645.jpg

Stone Henge Sign of Spring. It's green....

A local micro pub have started to do deliveries. I ordered couple of pints of this, two pints of Izaak Zonker, both were on hand pull. And a couple of bottles too.

More from the Burning Sky delivery;

Arise Pale Ale, bitter and piney. Traditional American style pale ale. Yum

Petite Saison, my favourite beer that I buy regularly now. Lightly tart Mixed fermentation Saison at table strength, bit of fruitiness from a dry hop. I absolutely love it and could drink it all day long.

My girlfriend handed in her last assignment at university yesterday so we celebrated with Bailey's coffee then a can of shipyard (better in bottle), then a couple of Northern Monk Faiths, then a bottle of Prosecco, then a bottle of red wine with our tea then another couple of beers... Not feeling to bad tbh 😂

My girlfriend handed in her last assignment at university yesterday so we celebrated with Bailey's coffee then a can of shipyard (better in bottle), then a couple of Northern Monk Faiths, then a bottle of Prosecco, then a bottle of red wine with our tea then another couple of beers... Not feeling to bad tbh 😂
My head aches at the thought of that.

That’s because you’ve not started to sober up yet! 😂

I thought you meant all of that this morning at first!

I was feeling a bit sorry for myself after last night and bottle washing is killing me (I've done two so far).

So I've poured myself a King Goblin.
IMG_20200516_112009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back