What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D4E9F102-64A3-4747-B9EB-A0BD1F37CE54.jpeg

Chocolate and Coffee Stout, heavenly
D4E9F102-64A3-4747-B9EB-A0BD1F37CE54.jpeg

Finally found this one, at asda surprisingly. I also found some st peter's cream stout which was a nice surprise.

so this is pleasntly good, reminds me a lot of a Czech pils. I believe there is mt hood in here and surprised it's so similar to saaz.

20201011_163721.jpg

Finally found this one, at asda surprisingly. I also found some st peter's cream stout which was a nice surprise.

so this is pleasntly good, reminds me a lot of a Czech pils. I believe there is mt hood in here and surprised it's so similar to saaz.

View attachment 34008
Fuggle, Willamette,celeia...so they say!

Sarah Hughes Ruby Mild Clone (GW Recipe)

One of my favourite, it’s got lots of flavour from the malt but with a hint of sweetness, this has had six months in the bottle and the slightly harsh flavour from the alcohol when I first sampled it has fully mellowed out just leaving a lovely smooth taste.

Sampling my first attempt at an English Ale today.
IMG_20201011_110215.jpg

It's nice, a little boring perhaps. Rubbish head retention and could do with another week or so conditioning.

I'll have to tweak the recipe to get more maltiness and up the IBUs next time.

Sampling my first attempt at an English Ale today. View attachment 34017
It's nice, a little boring perhaps. Rubbish head retention and could do with another week or so conditioning.

I'll have to tweak the recipe to get more maltiness and up the IBUs next time.
Not Boddingtons clone is it...?

Not Boddingtons clone is it...?
Nahh..... But after a quick Google search not THAT far off 😅

Closer to a Fuller's ESB grain bill but less crystal. I'll change the ratio so there's another 5% next time and add 5 more IBUs worth of hops at 5 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back