What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just having the first taster of my German pils before I send it off for the competition. I'm absolutely delighted with this, nice sweet, bready malt, and a crisp noble-hoppy finish.
gRzuq8R.jpg

I'm a little disturbed that they're not in order, is that normal for an advent calendar?

OCD getting the better of you? 😂

It is normal for an advent calendar but I also wouldn’t be surprised if someone is trying to slow me down by making me look for the next number!

Having a gumballhead clone I did a while back, it's getting better each week. The armarillo earthy is mellowing to more orange and if I try hard I get some gumball flavours although I am sure it's all bias. @Clint dropped one in the post for you today.

20201126_164953.jpg

Having a gumballhead clone I did a while back, it's getting better each week. The armarillo earthy is mellowing to more orange and if I try hard I get some gumball flavours although I am sure it's all bias. @Clint dropped one in the post for you today.

View attachment 36403
Actually I dunno if the Gumballhead head is just a reference to the rough looking cat character on their label...the attributes of the beer should be citrus and refreshing...

45309C30-DF22-4D41-A614-82DD17D1634E.jpeg
Little less left in the keg than I thought the last of my current batch of ordinary bitter (have a batch of Yorkshire bitter which should be ready in a few weeks, still got plenty of other beer though thankfully).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back