What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In quasi Blue Peter fashion here's one I drank yesterday... Day 23 of the Siren advent calendar was an imperial oaked lager. Which I enjoyed a great deal more than I expected to.
_20201223_190609.JPG

Just trying this one out from@Pennine no details with it
Pours a hazy almost orange colour, nice pillow white head which last the full glass
Aroma: big hits of citrus, pine and spicy very nice 👌
Flavour: nice mouth feel with a good level of bitterness. Flavour inline with the aroma. Again pine,spice, citrus
Overall this is a very easy drinking beer. It actually reminds of a local beer that I really enjoy. It's a rye IPA called rustbucket brewed by kinnegar. I would be very interested in seeing the recipe for this one.
Thank you for sharing this, I would happily drink this all night at a bar. 🍻
IMG_20201223_202316728.jpg

Boring Bitter again. Another week on and not so cold and it's positively interesting. The flavours are beginning to mingle rather than ignore each other. Still think the recipe needs tweaking a fair bit, and that replacing the Nottingham will be a big help, but this a lot better than many bottled beers on shop shelves.

Looks the part. You must have a nice selection ready for Christmas. How's the maxi cooler working for you
It is nice, and still improving.

I do have a good selection thanks, my reward for a punishing brewing schedule!

The cooler is doing it’s job and cooling the beers I’m sending through it but with the cooler weather at the moment it isn’t really having to do much to cool the shed, this test will come in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Just poured this imperial black forest stout.

First impressions is that it's not bad. A bit sweet but not in a bad way. Can taste the alcohol but it's not over powering. Will see how it warms up

Attachments

• 20201223_211049.jpg
    20201223_211049.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back