What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a #3 Tribute. Now one out my advent box...another new one for me,a Vienna lager. Wow! This is super tasty! Can't describe it really...it's sweet,biscuit? floral? What does a Vienna lager usually taste like?

Hold off on the sauce and its delicious. The consumers of Mutton Birds are the animals.
But the sauce is a think right? I've only been down under once and never tried it but it sticks in the memory. I was too busy having the tourist mixed grills of kangaroo, something else and crocodile (tastes like salty chicken).

I've had a #3 Tribute. Now one out my advent box...another new one for me,a Vienna lager. Wow! This is super tasty! Can't describe it really...it's sweet,biscuit? floral? What does a Vienna lager usually taste like?
Not sure! I can only remember drinking one. Probably 4-5 years back. It was from Cloudwater and it blew my mind on what a Lager could taste like.

Just trying this one out from@Pennine no details with it
Pours a hazy almost orange colour, nice pillow white head which last the full glass
Aroma: big hits of citrus, pine and spicy very nice 👌
Flavour: nice mouth feel with a good level of bitterness. Flavour inline with the aroma. Again pine,spice, citrus
Overall this is a very easy drinking beer. It actually reminds of a local beer that I really enjoy. It's a rye IPA called rustbucket brewed by kinnegar. I would be very interested in seeing the recipe for this one.
Thank you for sharing this, I would happily drink this all night at a bar. 🍻
View attachment 38107
Was that one in the PET bottle I sent you?

Last one of the night, honest 😁
IMG-20201223-WA0010.jpeg

IMG_20201221_170414_843[1].jpg

Fuzzy's Galaxias 5.5% - aroma - fruit candy sweets
taste lemon fruit candy sweets
light biscuit aftertaste
bitterness on this sharper than the previous FG beer.
Tasty and Refreshing. Well done FG :hat:

IMG_20201222_180209_007[1].jpg

My own Triple 8 - This has conditioned from Barely drinkable to uber drinkable - took 4 months though :roll:

and finally a double punk.

3 great beers in a row - Bingo!

Brewdog Advent calendar, Layer Cake.
Whoops, forgot about this. Bit late?

Just poured, lots of vanilla. There is vanilla in a recipe I am planning but after this having second thoughts...

Brew Dog? Great value advent, only £35 for 24 beers I wouldn't normally try. Enjoyed the double dog and surprisingly the sours but the rest seem to be disguising the taste of beer?

Lidl Ben Bracken Islay single malt. Surprisingly good for 16.49 a bottle. I’m off to pour a 3rd one... Worked well with my wee heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back